Mathematical Foundations of Programming Semantics XXXV
The 35th Conference on the Mathematical Foundations of Programming Semantics (MFPS 2019) takes place in London, UK, from June 4–7, 2019.
MFPS conferences are dedicated to the areas of mathematics, logic, and computer science that are related to models of computation in general, and to semantics of programming languages in particular. This is a forum where researchers in mathematics and computer science can meet and exchange ideas. The participation of researchers in neighbouring areas is strongly encouraged.
Topics include, but are not limited to, the following: bio-computation; concurrent qualitative and quantitative distributed systems; process calculi; probabilistic systems; constructive mathematics; domain theory and categorical models; formal languages; formal methods; game semantics; lambda calculus; programming-language theory; quantum computation; security; topological models; logic; type systems; type theory. We also welcome contributions that address applications of semantics to novel areas such as complex systems, markets, and networks, for example.
MFPS 2019 is co-located with the 8th Conference on Algebra and Coalgebra in Computer Science (CALCO).
- April 4: Abstract Submission (extended!)
- April 8: Paper Submission (extended!)
- May 10: Notification
- May 24: Final Papers Deadline
All dates are “Anywhere on Earth”.
Invited Speakers and Organizers of Special Sessions
- Amal Ahmed, Northeastern University, USA
- Sarah Meiklejohn, University College London, UK
- Matteo Mio, ENS Lyon, France
- Damien Pous, ENS Lyon, France (joint with CALCO)
- Vincent Rahli, University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- Mehrnoosh Sadrzadeh, Queen Mary University of London, UK (joint with CALCO)
- Andrej Bauer, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Adriana Balan, University Politehnica of Bucharest, Romania
- Harsh Beohar, University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany
- Steve Brookes, Carnegie Mellon University, USA
- Roberto Bruni, Universita’ di Pisa, Italy
- Yuxin Deng, East China Normal University, China
- Ilias Garnier, Nomadic Labs, France
- Chris Heunen, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Tom Hirschowitz, Univ. Grenoble Alpes, Univ. Savoie Mont Blanc, CNRS, France
- Bart Jacobs, Radboud Universiteit Nijmegen, Netherlands
- Shin-Ya Katsumata, National Institute of Informatics, Japan
- Barbara König, University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany (chair)
- Ekaterina Komendantskaya, Heriot-Watt University, UK
- Achim Jung, University of Birmingham, UK
- Dexter Kozen, Cornell University, USA
- Clemens Kupke, University of Strathclyde, UK
- Catherine Meadows, NRL, USA
- Michael Mislove, Tulane University, USA
- Joel Ouaknine, Max Planck Institute for Software Systems, Germany
- Prakash Panangaden, McGill University Montreal, Canada
- Ana Sokolova, University of Salzburg, Austria
- Sam Staton, University of Oxford, UK
- Tarmo Uustalu, Reykjavik University, Iceland
A preliminary version will be distributed at the meeting. Final proceedings will be published in ENTCS after the meeting. ENTCS is open access.
For further information about MFPS 2019, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.