37th Conference on Mathematical Foundations of Programming Semantics
MFPS XXXVII (MFPS 2021)
MFPS conferences are dedicated to the areas of mathematics, logic, and computer science that are related to models of computation in general, and to semantics of programming languages in particular. This is a forum where researchers in mathematics and computer science can meet and exchange ideas. The participation of researchers in neighbouring areas is strongly encouraged.
Topics include, but are not limited to, the following: bio-computation; concurrent qualitative and quantitative distributed systems; process calculi; probabilistic systems; constructive mathematics; domain theory and categorical models; formal languages; formal methods; game semantics; lambda calculus; programming-language theory; quantum computation; security; topological models; logic; type systems; type theory. We also welcome contributions that address applications of semantics to novel areas such as complex systems, markets, and networks, for example.
- June 7: Paper Submission
- August 2: Notification
- August 16: Final Papers Deadline
All dates are “Anywhere on Earth”.
Invited Speakers and Organizers of Special Sessions
MFPS is known for an exciting group of invited speakers and organisers of special sessions.
Stay tuned for more information! The list of invited speakers and special sessions for MFPS 2021 will be announced soon.
- Sandra Alves, University of Porto, Portugal
- Henning Basold, University of Leiden, Netherlands
- Andrej Bauer, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Stephen Brookes, Carnegie Mellon University, USA
- Corina Cirstea, University of Southampton, UK
- Fabio Gadducci, University of Pisa, Italy
- Ichiro Hasuo, NII, Japan
- Helle Hvid Hansen, University of Groningen, Netherlands
- Justin Hsu, University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA
- Patricia Johann, Appalachian State University, USA
- Achim Jung, University of Birmingham, UK
- Sandra Kiefer, RWTH Aachen University, Germany / University of Warsaw, Poland
- Barbara König, University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany
- Catherine Meadows, NRL, USA
- Michael Mislove, Tulane University, USA
- Joel Ouaknine, Max Planck Institute for Software Systems, Germany
- Prakash Panangaden, McGill University Montreal, Canada
- Daniela Petrisan, IRIF, Paris 7, France
- Tatjana Petrov, University of Konstanz, Germany
- Jurriaan Rot, Radboud University Nijmegen, Netherlands
- Mehrnoosh Sadrzadeh, UCL, UK
- Lutz Schröder, Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany
- Ana Sokolova, University of Salzburg, Austria (chair)
- Valeria Vignudelli, CNRS/ENS Lyon, France
The MFPS Organizers are Andrej Bauer, (University of Ljubljana, Slovenia), Stephen Brookes (Carnegie Mellon University, USA), Achim Jung, (University of Birmingham, UK), Catherine Meadows (NRL, USA), Michael Mislove (Tulane University, USA), Joel Ouaknine (Max Planck Institute for Software Systems, Germany), Prakash Panangaden (McGill University Montreal, Canada).
A preliminary version will be distributed at the meeting. Final proceedings will be published in ENTCS after the meeting. ENTCS is open access.
For any further information about MFPS 2021, please contact Ana Sokolova (email@example.com).